Dedicated Marietta Defense Attorney and Harvard Law Graduate Fights for You and Your Rights
Responsive Georgia law firm aids people arrested for various crimes
If you’ve been accused of a crime, it can be a very difficult time. You may not be aware of the rights you have or what to do next.
At David J. Koontz, Attorney at Law in Marietta, I passionately pursue fair treatment for defendants accused of a range of misdemeanor and felony crimes. My dedicated law firm will work hard to get you the best outcome possible based on your unique situation. I represent Georgia residents throughout the counties of Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, Fulton and Cherokee.
Trustworthy lawyer looks out for the interests of Georgians accused of wrongdoing
I practice exclusively in criminal defense and work with individuals accused of many different kinds of offenses, including but not limited to:
- DUI and traffic offenses — I will be your staunch legal advocate when you’ve been arrested for a DUI. I also assist people ticketed for other traffic violations.
- Drug offenses — My law firm defends individuals facing prosecution for possession and other drug offenses. I will do my best to get the case resolved with a dismissal and/or rehabilitation instead of a conviction and/or jail time.
- Violent offenses — I build strong defenses for people accused of assault and battery and domestic violence offenses. Even an accusation of such acts can be devastating to your reputation, so you can rely on my determination to reach a positive outcome.
- Theft — If you’ve been arrested for any theft-related offense, from shoplifting to robbery, I will work hard in seeking a satisfactory result for you.
- Federal criminal defense —I have years of experience handling cases charged in federal court, from DUI to drug offenses to armed robbery.
- Juvenile law — In the juvenile law area of my practice, I safeguard the rights of minors who have been arrested for alleged criminal activity.
My long-time experience as a defense attorney in Georgia has given me an in-depth understanding of the state’s criminal justice system and its prosecutors and judges.
Contact an experienced criminal defense law firm for a free consultation
Since founding David J. Koontz, Attorney at Law in Marietta in 1997, I have successfully defended people charged or ticketed with felony, misdemeanor, and traffic court cases in Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, Fulton, and Cherokee counties. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 678-313-0570 or contact me online.